Shutdown stsetch 2003-06-11 10:56:40: Report Clear for stsetch

booth at snf.stanford.edu booth at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 02:39:18 PDT 2003

Opened Chamber to remove wafer on alum carrier.
Alum carrier was glued to cathode - I pried it off.
What appear to be globs of polymer? were on the
cathode & on the back of the alum carrier.
I removed the cathode cap & scrubbed it clean in the
manit. sink.
Wafer that was on alum carrrier was blackened &
nasty looking.  Was a sample taped to this wafer???
What is this process??  Nancy will check with ycfu.