STS etch parts

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Sat Mar 12 19:10:44 PST 2005

After removing the broken piece,
I noticed that we might need more spare parts on hand:

Part                               Part Number    Supplier

* Plastic hats for screws in chamber (none left.  will be needed soon):
plastic caps for clamp screws      111291E02

* Only 1 spare lid seal left after I just replaced:
chamber lid seal                   382          Bay Seal, Hayward
                         (alternate number: E08006)

* I didn't notice how many lip seals left, but I used one:
100 mm lip seal                     DT317190.01  STS
           (old number appears to be 112173D02)

Thanks,
-Eric