Comment stsetch SNF 2007-03-12 14:43:13: Update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:43:14 PDT 2007

Found what we believe to be the root cause of frequent system lock-up.  The systems DC power supply's cooling fan was failing which caused the supply to overheat and eventually shut-off.  Replaced the fan and monitored the system for over 3.5 hours.  System did not lock-up.  Still have one minor problem.  The system errored for no platten power when I tried to run an O2 clean.  Water flow checked OK.  Need to check water resistivity. Also need to check backside He.