Problem stsetch SNF 2007-03-23 09:38:39: He cooling flow and pressure setpoints changed

jprovine at snf.stanford.edu jprovine at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 23 09:38:39 PDT 2007

The He pressure (normally 9.8 now 6.5) and flow (normally 2.9 now 1.6) had been changed when i came to the tool this morning.  I was running recipe DEEP.  plasma struck and was steady with no alarms for temperature tolerance or other problems.
i ran a dummy for 10 minutes.  the etch performance looks roughly ok (optical microscope inspection), but i'm wary of running my process wafers until i know why the cooling set points are
off/different.  NOTE:  no visible problems with my dummy wafer but process at your own risk.