Problem stsetch SNF 2007-05-07 11:02:55: Backside He not maintained with carrier

nharjee at snf.stanford.edu nharjee at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 7 11:02:55 PDT 2007

Tried many wafers with the wafer carrier and none of them were able to maintain backside He. Tried same wafers without carrier and there is no problem. One suggestion was that I should have done EBR on the resist on the backside of the wafer. However, I even tried a freshly-cleaned wafer in the carrier and it cannot maintain backside He either. This is high priority as it is needed for the E341 class this week. Thanks.