Problem stsetch SNF 2007-10-06 02:02:47: Fomblin oil leak on basement floor ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Oct 6 02:02:48 PDT 2007

This evening while I was checking out the electircal burning smell on stsetch2, I was in the basement ot make sure that there was no problem down there.  At that time, I notice that there is a puddle of what I believe to be fomblin oil on the floor underneath the stsetch pumps.  There seems to be a filter canister in a white, rectangular tub that had tipped over .... although I have no idea whether that is related to this or not.
Although I didn't try to clean this up, I did put down one of the yellow rectangular pads to begin to absorb this.
Of course, please exercise caution while cleaning this up as it is slippery.Thanks,
John