Problem stsetch SNF 2008-01-26 12:21:48: No plasma

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 28 09:36:42 PST 2008

Processed 2 wafer w/carrier using the DEEP recipe with no problems.  Also had no problems running 2 wafer w/carrier using JAS recipe.  I believe that the "No plasma" , "Coil out of tolerance" faults is caused by either a "leaky" wafer or a wafer that is not properly loaded onto the platen.  In order to help me troubleshoot this problem, please either save the "bad" wafer for me or run your process when I am here.