Comment stsetch SNF 2008-01-31 16:34:53: He interlock bypassed

latta at snf.stanford.edu latta at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:34:53 PST 2008

Folks,
In an effort to track down the intermittent 'coil out of tolerance' error we have bypassed the He leak interlock.  This should widen the tolerance for leaking before the tool shuts off the RF.
Bypassing the interlock is not new to the operation of the tool.  We ran for many years.
Please report any problems you have and please include which program you were running when the problem occured.
Thanks for you patience-
Team Stsetch