Price reduction,cooperates together! N

Lvuz xlqek at 222.122.60.196
Sat Mar 15 20:40:01 PDT 2008

dear friend:                          2008
     i am lili from china working  www.eayzone.com  from china
     we are  selling  thousands of kind  products including shoes ,bags ,clothes ,jeans,belts
and necktie and  so on in our web ,our products have good quality and low price,we can offer
the best price for you.I believe that you will like our products, if you have other needs, you
can  get in touch with us ,We will do one's best to help you to look for ,thanks. if you want
to order , plz email to us <haojie at 188.com> or order online on the net.
   Order step:                        03
1:plz choose the products that you are interested in from our website
2:plz tell us the products ID,amount,size and post information.
3:pay for your products.(we only use the western union payment.) I suggest the first time  you
  can order one to check quality and reputation, if you find our goods have good quality ,you can
  order more  in the next time.Looks forward to the cooperation with you.
4:we will delivery your goods in 24 hours after having received your payment.
5:you can trank the post on the web in the next working two days and you will get the post in
  your office.

20080316114001

E-mail: haojie at 188.com MSN: eayzone at msn.com ; eayzone at hotmail.com .

6813494501773890067