Shutdown stsetch SNF 2008-03-25 14:56:20: Computer failure ....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 25 14:59:05 PDT 2008

Turned out to be a power supply failure.  Replaced the existing supply with a new 380W supply.  In the process. we've also
added one of the little ATX power supply testers that shorts
pins 14 and 15 of the 20-pin connector to test whether the other supply voltages are OK.
At this point, the computer is reporting a communication problem, but I understand that this is a known problem that other experts can resolve.
Thanks,
John