Comment stsetch SNF 2009-06-07 13:40:08: high reflected coil power on other recipes

jprovine at snf.stanford.edu jprovine at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 7 13:40:08 PDT 2009

following up on my previous comment about high reflected power on DEEP recipe for the first ~10 minutes...
high reflected coil power seen on multiple other recipes during test today (>100W for the first 10 minutes).  ISO is probably the best example because there is no switching.  initial reflected power is 150W and after 5 minutes it is down to 88W dropping somewhat steadily and roughly linearly.
short etches on stsetch need to be aware of this for repeatability and etch profile.  no evidence on my large (>100um) features of any problems...just FYI.