Comment stsetch SNF 2009-03-19 15:17:56: Update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:17:56 PDT 2009

Backside He flow is inconsistent.  It changes whenever the chuck is cycled up and down.  Possible bad helium nupro valve.
C4F8 flow seems to be too high (2x) when compared to historical test pressure values.  With the throttle valve fully open and the C4F8 ( max 175 sccm) = 50 sccm the pressure was 1.6 mT.  Now pressure = 2.7 mT.  If I drop the flow to 25 sccm, the pressure decreases to 1.6 mT.  I will run more test tomorrow but we might have to send the MFC out for recalibration.