Comment stsetch SNF 2009-05-01 00:33:34: computer problem solved, now He problem

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 1 00:33:34 PDT 2009

I got the system to respond and run process.
Now, the plasma won't strike.   It appears to be a backside He
interlock problem (?) as there is an alarm on the Helium controller,
He pressure is 12, backside flow is ZERO, and plasma will
not strike.  I checked the He solenoid before the He MFC, and
it's not getting pneumatic pressure to open.  I'm not certain of
the state of the He interlock, but it used to be the case that such a
backside He problem would definitely stop plasma from striking.