Problem stsetch SNF 2009-05-08 22:59:37: Wafer frag inside chamber

bchui at snf.stanford.edu bchui at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 8 22:59:38 PDT 2009

When I unloaded my first wafer tonight, I found that a 10x20mm piece had broken off, presumably still inside the chamber.  But I couldn't see it with a flashlight or even with the plasma on.  He flow/pressure and power are normal.  In view of this, I thought I won't red-light the machine and spoil it for others over the weekend, but rather let maintenance retrieve the fragment at their convenience.  Sorry for causing the problem.