Problem stsetch SNF 2009-05-17 09:34:52: chamber may need cleaning

quickwin at snf.stanford.edu quickwin at snf.stanford.edu
Sun May 17 09:34:53 PDT 2009

I have etched some 6 wafers and something looks strange.  It takes longer to etch away the bottom of the holes, the etch mask color looks very different from what it should be, and even the color of the SF6 plasma looks a little darker than normal.  I did a 30 minute O2 clean and it seems to help a little.
This may be related to what jwpchen reported (grass formation in DEEP program).  I suggest opening the chamber immediately and do a quick cleaning of the chamber.