Comment stsetch SNF 2010-10-14 14:46:46: Update pump problem

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 14 14:46:47 PDT 2010

Replaced the dry vacuum pump.  Yesterday we replaced the turbo pump.  Ran O2 clean and also ran the DEEP recipe.  Notice a large shift in the minimum and maximum pressure during the passivation and deposition step when I ran DEEP recipe.  On 9/15's monthly PM, the min and max pressures were 17 mT and 34 mT.  Now after both the turbo and mechanical pumps were replaced, the min and max are 12 mT and 22 mT.
Please qualify your process before committing your actual devices.