Problem stsetch SNF 2011-02-27 12:04:32: Password

shott at shott at
Sun Feb 27 12:43:46 PST 2011

I was able to enter administrative mode with a password that I know and then, from there, was allowed to get the software into standard mode without prompting for a further password.  I don't know if this is the standard way that this is or should be done and will check with Elmer, Mary, and Nancy to make sure that I didn't screw anything up.
Of course, this may not deal with the "compressed air" problem reported elsewhere .... but we do seem to have building-wide compressed air.