Problem stsetch SNF 2011-03-17 05:19:34: same interlock problem

wonukjo at snf.stanford.edu wonukjo at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 05:19:35 PDT 2011

Here is what I did.
I first etched resist bonded wafer with aluminum holder. for 80 mins. no interlock error.
And I etched another resist bonded wafer without aluminum holder, and keeps aborting recipe giving me the interlock trip error. It first stopped after 40min. and I ketp going and stopped in 12 mins. Another problem was it kept failing to pump put. waited couple of minutes and I tool my wafer out.
Now back to aluminum holder, and it runs at least for an hour.