Problem stsetch SNF 2011-03-15 15:42:29: Frequent interlock problems

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:13:25 PDT 2011

The root cause of the problem was the nitrogen purge to the loadlock pump was set too low (border line).  The flow would intermittently drop  below the trip point and cause an interlock alarm.  I verified this by intentionally adjusting the purge below the trip point.  This cause the machine to fault out and display the error that we have been seeing.
I ran the Deep process for over 2 hours with no problems.