Shutdown stsetch SNF 2011-11-27 08:28:56: Blown CDA line ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Nov 27 08:28:57 PST 2011

The CDA line in the basement, that should be the house nitrogen line, has blown and is making a loud noise.
After confirming with the handheld oxygen meter (so that I didn't because a casaulty) that it was CDA and not nitrogen leaking), I've shut off the valve.
I'm now in the process of connecting this to what it should have been connected ... house nitrogen.
While I'm not proud of using Parflex tubing, it's the only thing that I have available on a Sunday morning.
John