Problem stsetch SNF 2012-11-01 23:58:18: platen power out of tolerance

popomoo at snf.stanford.edu popomoo at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:10:42 PST 2013

When I ran 'ISO' recipe for 90 minutes, the error message 'platen power out of tolerance' was popped up twice. The first one happened 10min after start, and the latter happened 10min before finish.
However, when the message showed up, I resumed the process while I was checking the power. Everything looked normal. Finally, I finished all of my etching time, 90min, after I resumed twice.
The etch rate seemed faster than before.