done early free SAT until 9:30 PM

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 18 14:28:35 PST 2000

Hi all,

I'm done way early, so I'm unleashing the time until 9:30PM.

Since almost noone is here, and therefore noone can really race
to a terminal and reserve it, Let's hash out the reservation by
email.  First one to claim it in email gets it!

In this world of "close" elections, here are the rules:
First one to claim a time AS judged by when MY email box
recieves it will be declared the winner.  I will be in the lab
to mediate disputes.  This decision is NOT appealable to the florida
supreme court.

(I'm kidding about all this, of course.  It's been a long week  :^)

-Eric