He leaking fixed

Lian Zhang lian at Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 26 15:05:00 PDT 2000

Actually, I think it's a good idea to reload the wafer if you see any
leakage from the pressure/flow readings.  Many times it's just not loaded
well and the problem is gone after you take the wafer out and reload it to
the holder (especially if you pay attention to the o-ring).  --Just a few
thoughts.

Lian