Done early

Lian Zhang lian at Stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 5 17:51:10 PST 2001

Actually I do have some more wafers to go.  I'll start now and should be
done by early tomorrow morning.  Then I won't need the rest of my
reservation (I have all day tomorrow).  So if you have some urgent work,
tomorrow is a good chance.  I'll annouce to the group as soon as I'm done.

Happy etch,
Lian