Resist on chuck

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 6 10:57:25 PDT 2001

Folks,

We have just shut the tool down to clean the resist off the chuck.
Please do not use resist on the backside of your wafers unless you are
using the holder.  It can come off ontpo the lip seal and chuck, causing
wafers to stick to the chuck.  Yesterday the lip seal was replaced
because there was obvious bits of resist on it.

In addition to cleaning the chuck, we will be bead blasting the ceramic
shield in the chamber.  This will probably increase the etch rates to
some degree.  More on that later....

So, in summery, the chuck should never have resist on it.

				Nancy