stsetch: announce released time?

John Lee sjlee at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 21 22:36:17 PDT 2002

Hi folks,

It's not mandatory that anyone who releases a reservation must announce
it, but it does tend to be very helpful for such a busy system.  I for
one am far more appreciative than annoyed, even when people give short
notice.

It's booked around the clock as usual, but especially with some down
time last Friday many people undoubtedly have a need to make up lost
time.  In case anyone is interested, I noticed that someone recently
released a large block of time overnight tonight.

Thanks,
-John