request for exchange of time slots

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 15 10:26:31 PDT 2002

dear STS users,
 I have 4.5 hours of STS time on Thursday 8:00 pm to 12:30 am. However, my
wafers will not be ready by then. Would someone be willing to take up this
time slot in exchange with any time slot early next week? I would need
about four hours of time. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

regards,

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student                               Residence:
Department of Mechanical Engineering           19 Comstock Circle Apt. A
Room 500-Q, Building 500                       Stanford University
Stanford University, CA-94305                  CA - 94305
Ph: 1-650-723-8589                             Ph: 1-650-497-1784
Alternate email : ankurjain_nd at yahoo.com