STS etch

Ben Jian opticalmachine at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:28:31 PST 2003

Dear STS Etch users,

The chiller temperature on the STS Etch was recently changed from 13 degree
C to 20 C in response to users complaining about grass formation at 13
degree C, and will stay at 20 C for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately my
process is ruined by this temperate change. So with Nancy's approval, next
Tuesday and Wednesday the chiller will be turned back to 13 C so that I can
get all my wafers etched. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards.

Ben