Change in STS etch chiller temperature

Donald Disney ddisney at powerint.com
Thu Mar 20 08:51:03 PST 2003

My etch results have also been degraded, apparently by the change in chiller
temperature.  I would like to see how many people were adversely impacted by
this change vs. the number that benefited.  I suspect more were adversely
affected.  If so, I request that the SNF staff please consider reseting the
temperature.  Please send your comments.

Don Disney