Change in STS etch chiller temperature

Nancy Latta latta at
Thu Mar 20 09:48:26 PST 2003

We are all for a survey of the users of stsetch, however, in your
comments please include what you mean by degradation, changes or other
strange observations.  Please be as specific as you can.  Just saying it
has affected your etch does not help.

Donald Disney wrote:
> My etch results have also been degraded, apparently by the change in chiller
> temperature.  I would like to see how many people were adversely impacted by
> this change vs. the number that benefited.  I suspect more were adversely
> affected.  If so, I request that the SNF staff please consider reseting the
> temperature.  Please send your comments.
> Don Disney

Nancy Latta
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 145