Change in STS etch chiller temperature

Donald Disney ddisney at powerint.com
Thu Mar 20 12:24:34 PST 2003

Nancy,

Good point.  The specific changes I observed in my process (that I assume
are related to the temperature change) are:

- Increase in photoresist undercut from about 0.80um to about 0.95um
- Change in sidewall angle from 90deg to 90.5deg (re-entrant)

These may not sound like large differences, but they are enough that I will
have to re-optimize my etch process for the new temperature.  Before I
invest in that effort, I'd like to see if there is support for restoring the
old temperature.

Thanks for your support.

Don Disney