Change in STS etch chiller temperature

Mark McMaster mcmaster at cooligy.com
Thu Mar 20 12:57:53 PST 2003

I also had grassy channels at the lower temperature and my parts are
completely non-functional with this artifact.  The change to 20C
eliminated the grass formation.  It is my understanding that previous
attempts to eliminate the grass by adjusting other parameters had been
unsuccessful (perhaps someone could shed more light here).  I also
understand that the 20C setpoint was confirmed by STS (again, someone
could help with more info on this).

Mark