Change in STS etch chiller temperature

Donald Disney ddisney at powerint.com
Thu Mar 20 13:17:30 PST 2003

Eric,
Thanks for the history and detailed explanation.  It sounds like the best
option for the community is for me and others who were adversely affected to
re-optimize.  It is a pain, but can certainy be done.

Nancy,
Could you please confirm the staff's intention regarding temperature
setting.  I would like confirmation before I start re-optimizing.

Thanks.

Don