any info on thick resist performance?

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Fri Feb 6 16:37:02 PST 2004

Hi STS users,

I was wondering if you have any comments or observations about the performance of the thick resist lately.  I've heard it's non-uniform, but wondering if there has been any additional weirdness, such as burning, bubbling, etc. in the STS.  My pattern can tolerate non-uniformity in the resist thickness, but I'm just wondering if there have been other issues too.  Basically trying to decide whether to keep going or wait for the svgcoat problems to be resolved.

If you've got any insights you're willing to share, I'd really appreciate hearing them.

Thanks,
Alissa