STS time policy.

Mike Daneman mike.daneman at arrayedfiberoptics.com
Tue Feb 10 15:39:44 PST 2004

I'd like to completely agree with what Harshal is proposing. Planning 7 days
ahead is hard enough, planning 10 days is really difficult and it will make
people grab time just in case, even if they're not sure they'll use it.
I like the 3-4 day window suggestion, and I would suggest having the maximum
time slot limit be ~1-2 hours.

-Mike.