New reservation policy

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 23 17:53:38 PDT 2004

Folks,

As some of you have noticed, the new coral reservation client has
changed the reservation policy we had in place.  The new coral system
allows us to change the horizon and duration of reservations.  As it is
right now, the horizon has been changed from 14 days back to 4 days.
The maximum reservation duration is 8 hours with a restriction of 4
hours maximum during prime-time (8am to 6pm).

To see where this is set, click on the "policy" tad when you have coral
up.  It will give you the possible settings and highlight the ones chosen.

Please let me know what you think of the new settings and any changes
you might like to make.

Thanks,

-Nancy