interlock tripped

Hyeun-su Kim aeonia at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 6 02:27:00 PST 2004

Hi all,

I think I have quite a big problem with STS.
I left the machine to run for 2.5hrs, and when I came back, it showed some
error message window which said 'air something failed' (I don't exactly
remamber). When I closed the window, the program was turned off with the
message 'interlock tripped'. I can not open the program window back and my
wafer is still in the chamber.

Because it is weekend, if it is not fixed soon, then it will let many users
have trouble. I apologize for that. I hope somebody who knows how to handle
this reply or call me before it is too late. If you know about this error,
please call me whenever you read this e-mail (any time). My phone number is
650-283-0607, 650-498-1016. I apologize again for this inconvenience.
Thank you.

Hyeun-su (aeonia)