Response Summary: stsetch systematic problems

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:36:27 PST 2005

Matt,

Last year, when the STS process engineer was here from the UK. I had a brief
disccussion with him about our problem with byproduct buildup in our vacuum
line for STS1. He said on the older systems most users had gone to adding O2
to their processes to prevent the problem. On the new sydsem to eliminate the
problem everything is heated until the water cooled trap.

    Jim