Removing recipes!

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 5 11:23:41 PST 2005

Folks,

I have started the long and long overdue process of removing old and
unused recipes from the STS etcher.  I have been looking at the most
recent logsheets to determine which recipes should be deleted.  Although
I am doing my best to identify currently used recipes, I need your help.

If there is a recipe that you would like to save please let me know in
the next day or so.  You might want to hurry; I am already deleting
recipes in the group starting with the letter 'g'....

Thanks,

-Nancy