Unused Sessions?

Matt Cherry mcherry1 at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:11:33 PST 2008

Hi All,

I have a half dozen wafers that I am working on for a review deadline that
is approaching fast.  Each wafer takes about 4 hours of processing time, and
with the high demand on the STS lately (make that always) I'm running
against the clock.  If anyone has (or ends up with) any reservation in the
next couple weeks that they aren't prepared for, might not need so
urgently,  or don't expect to use the full time of I'd appreciate hearing
from you!  Even 30 minutes can help, it all adds up.  I'll forever be your
best friend.

Thank you!
Matt Cherry