PlasmaTherm DRIE Discussion

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 12 12:46:59 PST 2012

All,

I would like to meet at 10am on Wednesday, Nov. 14th in 317 Spilker to
discuss the PlasmaTherm DRIE system.  As many of you know the
PlasmaTherm DRIE system has completed it's acceptance.  This means, it
is now available for process characterization.  I would like to meet
with the DRIE community to discuss the process needs for the PlasmaTherm
system.

Please come to discuss your process challenges on the STS systems and
what needs to happen on the PlasmaTherm system.  If you know anyone who
needs DRIE etching, but have not been able to on the STS systems, please
make sure they are invited.

Regards,
Ed