Problem stsetch2 SNF 2006-08-05 23:53:41: Piece of junk...

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 5 23:53:41 PDT 2006

I went to use this spaceheater called STSETCH2,
and clicked on "RECIPE" and it is frozen in the
state "Downloading config from database".
I can click on Auto, manual, etc, but cannot get to
the recipe while this message clogs the screen.
This machine has never worked right since we got
it.  Can we send it back, or at least make it into
a functional web browser?
Also, the struts that are supposed to hold up the
lid are non-functional.  I know that it can't be from
over usage!