Comment stsetch2 SNF 2009-09-30 19:25:27: Update PM

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 30 19:25:28 PDT 2009

Most of the chamber parts have been replaced and reassemble.  System is under vacuum.  The heaters have been turned on.  The last leak up rate = 38 mT/min.
One of the electrode's thermal gaskets was damaged during disassembly and a replacement part is 3 -5 weeks away.  We ordered a new gasket but in the mean time, we will reuse the old gasket .  We will verify the electrode's temperature and thermal uniformity meets STS specifications.