Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2010-04-04 14:50:12: quartz wafer broken by bdai in chamber

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 5 17:11:30 PDT 2010

- Vented system
- Removed broken wafer
- Vacuumed chamber
- Found chamber sealing viton o-ring is emitting particles. Question use of viton for this seal because of the high temperature. Cleaned o-ring the best I could but it should be replaced.
- Turned over lip seal becuse I found some surface damage.
- Ran 30 min O2 vchamber clean. No problem with lip seal leak rate.
- Could not get foreline temp up to 65C. It appeared to stop at 55C.
- Will check with STS about setting for heater temps.
 Present specs are: 65C Foreline, 120C blockwall/chamber, 130 confin  ement chamber heater, 150C top/diffusion heater.
- Ran Jim Test Etch for 16min twice in "load"  mode. Saw no matching problems but still think we should stay with foreward mode only.
- Found warning light on coil power supply. Need to hook pc in terminal mode to generator to find up exactly what nthe warning is for.
-Taken system off shutdown but will be monitoring system for the above problems.
	Jim