Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2010-06-02 05:19:37: wafer handler problem

rostam at snf.stanford.edu rostam at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 2 05:19:38 PDT 2010

wafer handler couldn't load my wafer into the chamber and came back with the wafer hanging from it (4:57am). I collected my wafers from the load lock and pumped down the load lock empty. manually transfered the imaginary wafer from the chamber to the load lock. the machine can't detect a wafer in the load lock and thinks there is a wafer missing and doesn't shut the gate valve between the chamber and load lock. I've collected all my wafers from the machine. there is no wafer inside the load lock or chamber.