Problem stsetch2 SNF 2010-03-05 15:05:54: Drive is FULL!

jsnapp at snf.stanford.edu jsnapp at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:05:55 PST 2010

16.2GB drive has now <10kB of disk space.   Software crashed when I tried to make a recipe, couldn't even discard the new recipe.  Deletes some random junk (sample pictures in My Pictures folder) to get 1MB of free space.
Are user's recipes really taking up GB of space?   If not, what is?  Definitely need to free up some space.  It would also be nice to know there is a regular backup of the recipes on the tool to an out of the fab storage location.