Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2010-03-30 09:58:59: No coil power

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:39:29 PDT 2010

Rf generator appears to have gotten into a fault mode and was not outputting any power. After lunch the problem had cleared up, I had no problem running processes. In looking at process history I found that the problem began with a user running at 3000W. The max usable is 2500W. I deleted all the user's 3000W recipes. In the next few days I will delete all processses created from before the funnel installation and all those vwith powers about 2500W.
	Jim