Comment stsetch2 SNF 2011-08-03 17:55:11: Chiller flow Interlock problem

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:55:11 PDT 2011

Both chillers are having problems this week while Elmer is away. Chiller 1 (platen) is turning off by itself, and its set point at he chiller is going to 0C when setpoint on the user screen says 10C. For Chiller 2 (Antanna) we are getting a flow fault when there is flow. I suspect the chiller 1 problem is a communication fault while the chiller 2 problem maybe a flow switch problem.  I will work on the  problems again tomorrow but my feeling is that we may need to wait for Elmer to return.
    Jim