Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2011-05-18 13:22:32: extreme grass formation

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 18 13:22:33 PDT 2011

running a recipe that has been bulletproof in the past and was perfectly adequate just a few weeks ago.  I have doublechecked all recipe parameters, but I am now getting grass formation even in 2um wide trenches (confirmed with more than one wafer even after increasing the etch time to supress grass formation).  something is severely off on the tool.  gas flow rates and power settings were all correct during the etch.
photoresist etch rate also appears to have decreased (by a factor of two from ~1 month ago)