Comment stsetch2 SNF 2011-05-18 17:15:23: Grass Problem

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 18 17:15:24 PDT 2011

Compared datalog files for today's SIO recipe run with grass with run using same recipe but run a month ago. Could find no significant differeances between the runs except for platin temperature, which is now running at 14C and should be 10C. Have asked Elmer to correct the platin temperature problem.  Also ran the SIO recipe to look at the low freq  pulsing. Pulse generator is correctly set at 20% duty cycle and low frequency bias power is being correctly modulated. Will run test wafers tomorrow to see if I can reproduce the problem on my wafers.   Jim